“good..”

Hardrock 42 Gastropub
Ranked #12 of 347 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Canadian, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: New restaurant in the Days Inn Hotel _ bright, airy, inviting. A few tvs for people to watch( cute fire place, booths, tables, good lighting. Menu a pleasant surprise! We had the drunken white fish with sweet potato wedge, carmelized apple salad, and unique sliders (each one of the three different) - totally delicious!! the wine was quite acceptable and the beer was unbelievable - Flying Monkey (aka IPA) from a microbrewery in Barrie - really fantastic - go and enjoy, totally worth the visit. price was reasonable as well!
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

must try there orange soup!! (forget the name) but if you like a little spice this is the soup ever!!
and there chicken strips my oh amazing!
also tried the chicken wings, they are really good.
service.... well not so great. but worth it!

There are newer reviews for Hardrock 42 Gastropub

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Went to this restaurant on a Wednesday night (2 for 1 wing night) with a group of 15 people. We had made a reservation earlier in the week. We ordered our meals at 6:30. At 8:00- we still didn't have our food. (not even appetizers). When we asked to speak to the manager, we complained of the slow service and we were told "Well there's nothing I can do- everyone in the restaurant ordered wings at the same time." This was a very poor excuse considering the restaurant was not busy (less than half full!). We cancelled out food orders, paid for our drinks and spoke to the owner prior to leaving. He was very unapologetic- telling us and another unhappy customer (who was waiting for a single order of wings for over an hour) that if we weren't happy, we could leave. This is unacceptable customer service coming from the owner of a restaurant.
It is too bad we had this experience. Previously this was a favourite spot to enjoy drinks with their selection of beer but after this, we not revisit this restaurant. AWFUL service.

2  Thank KatiSud
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Waited An hour From time I ordered for wings.....A table of 15 that ordered an hour and a half before was leaving because there Food was not there....I asked to speak to Owner....He said I gave him a poor Review before and was not welcome there....Im fine with that...I won't Be back ..They have Poor OWNERSHIP can't Fix that......Went to Kelseys....MUCH BETTER ....

1  Thank Christopher G
Reviewed August 15, 2013

While staying at the Days Inn, I ate my supper here as this restaurant is located on the second floor of the hotel. Service was friendly and, as I was eating alone, I was seated at a table in front of their big screen TV. Like my stay at the hotel, there were no worries or issues here.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The micro beers on tap are awesome. Try a sampler first to find what you like. The wings are great, as are the sandwiches.