All units in this hotel seem to have a kitchenette in them. With a full fridge, dishwasher and oven. Great if you are staying for more than a couple nights. The mattresses seem to be a bit old as they were not that comfortable. There was lots of space if you are having friends or colleagues over. The internet connection is very very slow. There is no restaurant onsite but they do have a snack centre. And just a 5 min walk away is the MIC restaurant. Food there is good! And they were very accommodating to food allergies. Overall great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the TownePlace Suites by Marriott® conveniently located on the Kingsway at Falconbridge Road. TownePlace Suites by Marriott® Sudbury is an all-suites hotel perfect for an extended stay. Relax and feel at home in one of our suites with a fully equipped kitchen, well designed desk and work area complete with complimentary high-speed Internet access and daily Healthy Start breakfast. We feature an indoor pool and water slide (Slide hours are: Fridays 5pm-9pm, Saturdays 9am-1pm also 5pm-9pm and Sundays 9am-1pm) Please contact the hotel for holiday scheduling. We have meeting rooms, fitness facility and lobby lounge. Pets are welcome; a CAD$10 per day (maximum $100 plus taxes per stay) non-refundable fee applies. For business, leisure and extended stays our thoughtful amenities and staff will make you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your TownePlace Suites Sudbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Sudbury Hotel Sudbury
- TownePlace Suites Sudbury Ontario