Travelling x-country with my dog, we stayed for one night. (Pet friendly)
Hotel is close to highway and food. Rooms are basic but clean. Our room backed onto the Dairy Queen drive-through so that was a bit annoying. But if you need an inexpensive place to crash for a night, it's a safe choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All new Just for you! The Newly renovated 100% smoke free Comfort Inn Sudbury is the ideal choice for business or leisure travel. Start your day on the right path in our new large breakfast area. Your Morning Breakfast is a delicious hot breakfast including eggs, bacon or sausage, yogurt, fresh fruit and cereal. These are just a few of the vast new options! Whether you’re visiting friends and family, attending a wedding or taking the kids to a tournament, we’re committed to your Satisfaction. Kick your shoes off and enjoy our new Truly Yours bedding and relaxing room décor. Centrally located on Regent Street off of highway 69 South we are minutes away from great shopping, great restaurants and all major attractions. You’re never far from where you need to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Sudbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hwy 69 Hotel Sudbury
- Sudbury Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Sudbury Ontario