Stayed at the comfort inn on July 26 and 27th. You get an excellent view of the parking lot and a dairy queen drive thru. You get hard boiled eggs and cereal and cold stale coffee for breakfast which only served until 9:30am. There is not really anywhere to sit and on top of that there is no swimming pool either. Which is not a big deal in itself but for $130 a night we could of stayed at the radisson which does. However beds were very comfortable and the tv has a good selection of channels. I also liked how the room a a refridgerator which is pretty good.
all things considered not bad but not good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All new Just for you! The Newly renovated 100% smoke free Comfort Inn Sudbury is the ideal choice for business or leisure travel. Start your day on the right path in our new large breakfast area. Your Morning Breakfast is a delicious hot breakfast including eggs, bacon or sausage, yogurt, fresh fruit and cereal. These are just a few of the vast new options! Whether you’re visiting friends and family, attending a wedding or taking the kids to a tournament, we’re committed to your Satisfaction. Kick your shoes off and enjoy our new Truly Yours bedding and relaxing room décor. Centrally located on Regent Street off of highway 69 South we are minutes away from great shopping, great restaurants and all major attractions. You’re never far from where you need to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Sudbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hwy 69 Hotel Sudbury
- Sudbury Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Sudbury Ontario