“great hotel”

Ranked #9 of 33 Hotels in Sudbury
St. Catharines, Canada
“great hotel”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I just returned from a trip to Sudbury Great and friendly staff!
Room was a great size with 2 double beds which were comfy and clean room..Great breakfast experience at the restaurant in the hotel which was reasonably priced and service was terrific, great location, close to court house, food store and gas station. I certainly have no complaints! I recommend you stay here if visiting Sudbury!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
DaysInnSudbury-Sales, Director of Sales at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Hello noarc1,

Thanks for your recommendation! It is great to see yet another satisfied customer. I hope we can accommodate you again in the future.

Sales & Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I just returned from another trip to Sudbury and again the days inn showed me another amazing time! Great and friendly staff! Another great dining experience at the pub and no complaints! Comfy bed and clean room

See you guys in dec!

• Stayed October 2012
DaysInnSudbury-Sales, Director of Sales at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Hello again Spears351,

Glad you had yet another great stay with us! See you in December!

Toronto
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

When I lived in Sudbury this place was called The President. They had a great disco downstairs. All of that is long gone.

I checked out the reviews on TA And the prices I found were very good. I have to admit I was really surprised at how wonderful this place is. I mean, yes, it's a chain hotel and it is somewhat sterile looking. But the room was very clean, there was everything I needed, the bed was comfortable, and I even had a view.

And yes, downtown Sudbury has fallen on hard times. But still, Sudbury is a safe place to be. The hotel is close to everything, And the Staff are professional and polite. (This is starting to sound like a TV commercial!) But really, it was a great experience.

• Stayed October 2012
DaysInnSudbury-Sales, Director of Sales at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Hi AndrewTO,

The days of the disco are long gone but many memories are still held here. We are glad you had the opportunity to revisit the former President Hotel and see how we have continued to improve the facilities over the years.

Staff and management are always grateful to receive such great compliments from our guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We chose this hotel because it was the cheapest, so I wasn't expecting much. But I was pleasantly surprised. Everything at the hotel was very nice. We had breakfast at the restaurant and it was very good. We didn't spend a whole lot of time at the hotel so I never saw the pool. Its not overy fancy, but I'd stay there anytime.

• Stayed October 2012
DaysInnSudbury-Sales, Director of Sales at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Hi Mpriester,

We would love to have you back anytime! Hopefully next time you will be able to enjoy all the amenities our hotel has to offer such as our indoor pool and sauna. We have a beautiful mural painted by a local artist on all the walls in the pool area depicting Sudbury’s mining community.

Thank you again for your feedback.

CHAPLEAU
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Everything was taken care of. There was no dificulty for us. The staff was friendly and well knowledged.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Andre B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay with us. I am pleased everything was to your satisfaction. Our staff strives for 100% guest satisfaction and feedback such as yours acknowledges our staffs efforts.

I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Sales & Guest Service Manager
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have been coming to the Days Inn in Sudbury approximately twice a month, every month for more than 3 years now. The length of my stays range anywhere from 1 night, to 3 nights. The rates are very reasonable, the rooms are clean, and I have always found the Hotel to be comfortable and pleasant, and the Staff to be very friendly and accommodating. I live in Hamilton, and therefore travel great distances every month to Sudbury and back. Whenever I arrive at the Days Inn, I am greeted warmly by the Management and Front Desk Staff, as well as other employees...Housekeeping Staff, Maintenance Department Staff, etc., and I can very easily and comfortably carry on a conversation with them all. They always make me feel welcome, and I am quite at ease around them, which really helps after a long day of driving, or in the case of the winter months, a very long day on a bus. It's nice to see a friendly face and smile after a long and tiring day, and that is always what I receive when I arrive at this Hotel. Service unsurpassed!
Carla B.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Hi Carla,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences on Trip Advisor. It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us. The staff was thrilled to see your posting and appreciate your kind words.

See you again soon!