“Good evening out!”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My granddaughter wanted to go to the restaurant with the moose sign. LOL. When we arrived we were promptly greeted and were shown to a booth. Crayons and paper were brought for the little one. We enjoyed the cheese sticks as well as the garlic bread. My husband had the new wrap around burger and thoroughly enjoyed it. I had the tarragon chicken wrap and a salad., both we're fresh and tasty. Of course the bread pudding, sinfully delicious was shared. Always a nice experience as the staff are friendly and the food delicious.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Just been here for fathers day and the opening of gifts of wedding we attended the night before, family was there we were a group of around 25. They accommodated us with on of the large rooms, and so we were private!
Food was great as always!

1  Thank Gaëtane T
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a good restaurant for small parties, or if you want to just have a meal for two. Most entrees are very good, depending on your taste buds, and the prices are reasonable. There are many home style meals such as the meatloaf, which is quite good. The pastas are good as well as the wings. If you want some ribs, I suggest you go somewhere where they specialize in ribs! Not too much meat on these most of the time we've been. We have always had great service, and a pleasant experience. Good atmosphere!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Eat here regularly very handy to hotel next door whose guests enjoy a 10% food discount. Cozy fireplace atmosphere. None of the entrees have excited me but hearty fare in general. Friendly service. Don't ask for Stella!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

This was our first experience stopping in at this all Canadian eatery / Whiskey Pub. The attraction, for my wife and I was two fold. Firstly, to enjoy some well prepared "ethnic" Canadian food. Secondly, to learn more about some of the diversity of Canadian culture and cuisine. The service was prompt, friendly and courteous. The food was tasty, well prepared and the presentation was pleasing to the eye.
One of the highlights, was the information available, in the course of our visit to MIC. A table display explained points about the history of Canadian Whiskey and associated facts.
If your a true proud Canadian, or just one of the numerous "wanna be Canucks" treat yourself and stop at least once. Never know, you might just like it, eh!