“Great Stay”

Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Sudbury
Fredericton, Canada
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

I recently traveled to Sudbury and being a Hilton Honors member stayed at the Homewood Suites and I was very pleased with the stay. Quiet, clean and very comfortable. From the time I checked in until I check out the staff was very friendly and helpful. I took advantage of the complimentary breakfast and the hosts were very good to keep everything replenished and clean. Great place to stay!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

KristinaPardaens, Manager at Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear Lisa H,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you got to experience our fantastic customer service.

We look forward to having you stay with us again. If we can provide any additional information or assist with future reservations, do not hesitate to contact me.

kristina.pardaens@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Elmvale, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

I stayed at this facility this weekend with my 2 dogs. The staff were extremely helpful. Melanie on the desk was so very nice and helpful (I forgot my doggy bed and they were so nice to hold it for me for my next visit in the summer!). It was very clean and they even provided dishwasher soap, who knew? Breakfast was very good in a nice eating area that as soon as the person was finished the dishes were immediately removed and the table was cleaned, dinner during the week was satisfactory after a long drive. Really enjoyed my stay, looking forward to July, just sorry their sister hotel that I would like to stay in does not accept dogs.

Room Tip: This is a nice quiet hotel to stay in and pet friendly, please remember to keep it pet friendly in p...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear petfriendlyrocks,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We look forward to having you and Tango and Cache stay with us in July. If we can provide any additional information or assist with future reservations, do not hesitate to contact me.

Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Great place to stay, close to activities in Sudbury. Hotel clean and staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice pool for relaxation and for families. Right on the highway, so access coming from the "south" was easy.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

KristinaPardaens, Manager at Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Craig E,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Belleville, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

My family had a very enjoyable stay. I would recommend this hotel when staying in any city. The bed was super comfy and the climate control in the room made it convenient to adjust accordingly. The staff was friendly and very accepting of our dog.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

KristinaPardaens, Manager at Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Mary P,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. Our team is thrilled that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, even your furry children!

Gogama Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. The hotel is clean, beds are excellent, staff is so pleasant and helpful. The evening meals are great and the breakfasts certainly meet anyone's morning hunger needs. We will be back!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

KristinaPardaens, Manager at Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Ed R,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. Our team is thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and all of the amenities that the Homewood Sudbury provides.

Pickering, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have reviewed this property before and it is still my favourite.

I was impressed when I checked in that they had checked my preferences for non smoking and yet I had asked for smoking because of the person I was travelling with. They sent me an email to check what I really wanted. That is what I call attention to detail.

The front desk was good and friendly, the room was first class and we had a good stay.

The only thing of a negative nature was breakfast the next morning. It was was so bad that my associate threw it out and had yogurt and juice instead. The sausage patty was so hard, from a previous hockey practice and the eggs and potatoes were cold.Not up to the Homewood expectations, I think.

I am off to a Homewood in Texas I hope the food is better.

In spite of the food it is still my favourite place to stay!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
KristinaPardaens, Manager at Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Tempoman,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We are thrilled to hear that you love staying with us! I have made an adjustment to your account for the problems you experienced in our breakfast area. Please contact me at the email address below to discuss this further. I have also shared your comments with our pantry staff and will be using them further as a training tool!

Wawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

5 stars across the board. Amazing rooms and service. Hotel of choice whenever travelling to this area! Any other travels I will search for these hotels as well! Highly recommended! Amazing location. Close to restaurants and shopping. Can walk do not even have to drive!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Katrina S,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. Our team is thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We strive for every one of our guests to feel the same way you do!