Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
House Of Kin(Sudbury)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewscomplimentary dinnerbasketball courthampton inn next doorone bedroom suitefull kitchensized fridgegreat hotelliving areahome away from homeswiss chaletsofa bedcomforts of homescience northhot breakfasthockey tournamenta great stayfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 4, 2014

My family and I return to this hotel year after year when we come to Sudbury to visit family. The one bedroom suite with 2 queen beds, living room with pull out sofa bed are perfect for the 5 of us. The room is comfortable and the hotel is in great location.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
KristinaPardaens, Manager at Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear eadsmom,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We are so happy to hear that our suites are a perfect fit for your family!

We look forward to seeing you next year! If we can provide any additional information or assist with future reservations, do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great place for a family to stay, the suite has plenty of room and the kitchen is handy. Complimentary hot breakfast is good, exercise facilities adequate and the pool is a hit with small children. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RobertBlas

Dear Robert B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We are thrilled to hear that you and your family were able to take full advantage of all of the amenities the Homewood Sudbury has to offer. I especially happy to hear that my team members have left you with a positive impression!

We look forward to having you stay with us again. If we can provide any additional information or assist with future reservations, do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Positives are a Great location just off the Trans-Canada Hwy. Convenient for Business stays. Excellent front desk that are always friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and well stocked. Complementary dinners are ok but served only Monday through Thursdays. Breakfasts are good and served 7 Days a week. They can offer limited Gluten-Free dinner options if a specific guest lets them know a few days in advance. There is a Milestone Restaurant being built just across the parking lot...Swiss Chalet across the street.

Only negatives are some rooms like 319 do not have proper wall partitions from the top of the ceiling to the roof. That's the only explanation I have when I am sitting on my sofa and can hear both sides of a cell phone conversation from the other room next to me. Ditto for loud TV at night from the other room. So expect potential extra sound, or lack of privacy on some rooms/walls. Weekend rates should be a bit lower on Fri/Sat/Sundays when no dinner is offered but that applies to all Homewood Suites.

Overall one of the best places to stay in Sudbury where its difficult to find a good hotel that is not worn out or prone to dirty rooms. Homewood Suites is my #1 choice for the area.

1  Thank TM643

Dear T M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We are thrilled to hear that the Homewood Sudbury is your #1 choice when staying in Sudbury! I have spoken with my maintenance manager about the excess noise you experienced during your most recent stay. It definitely doesn't seem to be right.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Found hotel to be very clean and the staff courteous. Enjoyed the self serve breakfast. For a single night stay the cost was a little high but the overall impression and the comfort level made up for it. I am sure that the rate for a long term stay would be better and would suggest contractors working in the area explored the possibility of using their facilities.

1  Thank Mark E
KristinaPardaens, Manager at Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear Mark E,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

The staff is always friendly, the rooms always clean and welcoming as well as a good value, this hotel can not be matched by any others in the area! Full accommodations! For someone who travels around the globe, I could only wish to stay in a Homewood Suites every where I go but sadly they are not in all countries! I always recommend this hotel!

1  Thank Spencer M

Dear Spencer M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We are very proud to hear that you think the Homewood Sudbury is a great value! That is what my team and I strive for each and every day!