“Perfect Place for Families”

Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Sudbury
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We recently discovered the Homewood Suites chain of Hotels. We first stayed at one in Cambridge and recently 3 nights in Sudbury. We traveled with three kids and the rooms are very spacious, with all the amenities of a home. We were able to prepare dinner, order take out and make meals for our baby. The pool is small but works for the kids. The hours are great for the pool too. Open until 11pm so after a day of sight seeing, there is still room to take the kids swimming, Gym open 24hours...excellent breakfast ( different varieties everyday)...The breakfast enchiladas were amazing...Keep up the good work and will surely stay in this suite Hotel whenever we are traveling

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
KristinaPardaens, Manager at Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear rafiki52,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We are so thrilled that you and your family enjoyed your stay not only with the Homewood Sudbury but with the entire Homewood brand. I have to agree with you that the breakfast enchiladas are amazing! Definately one of my favourite breakfasts too!

We look forward to having you stay with us again. If we can provide any additional information or assist with future reservations, do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Homewood Suites was a hotel I have never heard of before September. The receptionist at my company thought I should stay there because they offer complimentary grocery service and provide breakfast and dinner at the lobby so I decided to give this place a try instead of another hotel down the street.

I stayed in a studio room for three nights. The room was very clean and the king bed had more pillows than I ever needed. The breakfast and dinner were good and the staff were always courteous.

I have to point out though: I didn't sleep too well for the first two nights, could have been stress and not used to a strange bed. I talked to the concierge Leo on the third day and asked if he had a solution, maybe something scented. He said he didn't have scented products but could offer me milk from the pantry at night. I went back that night and he personally microwaved a cup of milk for me. It was what I needed and I was grateful. What I did not expect though was to get a phone call from him later asking if the milk was good and if I had any more requests.
It was really nice. I slept better that night. Keep up the good work Leo!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This was my first time staying at a Homewood Suite. I could really appreciate the difference after spending two weeks in another local Sudbury hotel. The Homewood rooms come equipped with full-sized fridge, stove-top, and microwave... compared to a tiny bar-fridge and microwave (for addidition $10) at the other hotel. The daily breakfast and Mon-Thurs dinners were fantastic. Overall a great experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We only stayed one night but where very happy with everything. I have stayed at Homewood a number of times and find them well laid out properties. We enjoyed both the evening and morning meals and found all the staff very accommodating. As others have noted it is convenient to Science North and Dynamic Earth. If you are staying for a few days it is hard to beat the full suite kitchens. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
KristinaPardaens, Manager at Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear Marinerbay,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Good location, 3 minutes to Science North, 7 minutes to Dynamic Earth. Good service, especially for buffet breakfast, the staff keep everything available even right before the breakfast ending time. It is also very convenient with the full kitchen in the suites. The room is clean. The soap provided has better quality than other hotels I lived before. I did not try shampoo and conditioner. Comfortable hotel, I will recommend to other people.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
KristinaPardaens, Manager at Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Rainb0w50,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We always try to stay at Homewood Suites when we are away and we were not let down. Clean, comfortable and friendly staff. We had the do not disturb sign out the first morning of a two day stay. Housekeeping left a note under our door saying they were by and if we needed anything to please let front desk know. Also a great selection of TV channels. If we are ever in the area again we know where we are staying.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
KristinaPardaens, Manager at Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Jked11,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The staff was really friendly upon arrival. We received a military rate for the room. The suite was huge with a full kitchen including dishes. It was a very pleasant surprise to hear that our supper was included (week days). The breakfast was great too! Enjoyed the very clean gym facility (do not forget your ear phones to listen to tv on treadmill. This is a great pet friendly hotel (not too much grass around the hotel though). Would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Helene H,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We are thrilled to hear that you were able to take advantage of our military family rate discount! Thank you for all of the kind words about our property and the amenities we have to offer. We are proud to have exceeded your expectations.