Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario
$110
Econo Lodge(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
$74
$72
Comfort Inn Sudbury(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
$101
$96
TripAdvisor
All reviewscomplimentary dinnerbasketball courthampton inn next doorone bedroom suitefull kitchensized fridgegreat hotelliving areahome away from homeswiss chaletsofa bedcomforts of homescience northhot breakfasthockey tournamenta great stayfresh fruit
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This hotel was excellent for a business trip. We had a great room with all the amenities needed. The meals (breakfast and supper) were good and there was always plenty of food. I do not eat any gluten and there was always good food for me to chose from.
The front desk staff was very helpful when I needed copies faxed and scanned when I couldn't get it to work in the business center. The gym is great and the pool is also a nice size. They even have bbq at the back in case you would like to grill something.
Will definitely be coming back here on my next business trip.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
KristinaPardaens, Manager at Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear fenfam,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We are so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy all of the amenities our hotel has to offer. We are proud that we were able to deliver on every aspect of your stay!

We look forward to having you stay with us again. If we can provide any additional information or assist with future reservations, do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Homewood Suites always make me as comfortable as if I was at home. The difference being - they cater to your every need. Definitely the best of both worlds. I didn't have to worry about breakfast and the kitchenette was perfectly stocked. The staff are very helpful and they helped us with any need or query we had.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Joan D,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. Thank you so much for your kind words! Our team is proud to be able to provide you with the service you deserve!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Had a great stay, rooms clean and spacious. The extra security feature to keep the outer door shut while in your room is fantastic. The staff were very friendly, helpful and courteous. When I travel to Sudbury, this is where I will stay going forward...will just make alternate arrangements for breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
KristinaPardaens, Manager at Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Dear Kim G,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. I apologize that our complimentary hot breakfast was not up to your standards. Any suggestions you can make to help us improve our offering would be greatly appreciated. You can contact me directly at 705-523-3040 or by email at kristina.pardaens@hilton.com. We are very proud to hear that you received great service from our team members. We strive everyday to make sure our guests have a memorable stay.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel 3 times now for a total of 3 weeks and it is truly a home away from home! I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling hands down! The staff is always very friendly, the room is always clean and quiet, and having all amenities there in the suite means you never have to leave... they will also go get groceries for you! Very very nice place to stay!

1  Thank Spencer M
KristinaPardaens, Manager at Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear SpencerM,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We are so proud that our team has been able to make your stays memorable ones!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

perfect stay this time like every other time.We deliver boats all over the province and if my delivery is anywhere within say 100 klm of this hotel i will make it a point to bed down here.Hey,lake ramsey is just around the corner for beach relaxation.

1  Thank Jake L

Dear Jake L,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. Our team is very excited that we are able to provide you with the level of service for you to consider your stay perfect! We strive every day to exceed guest expectations!