Was on a business trip recently and we stopped for the night at the Hampton Inn in Sudbury. Check in was a breeze and there was always coffee (decaf, regular and bold) as well as tea and hot chocolate available at all times in the lobby. The evening they had a bowl of fruit (bananas and apples) to help yourself.
The room was your standard room with 2 queen beds that looked and were comfortable, a writing desk, a flat screen television, a closet, and bathroom with a tub and shower attachment. The room was very clean and they offered wireless service as well which was great! The great thing is that the Hampton will provide you with a razor, shaving cream, toothbrush and toothpaste if you forget yours and it's complementary.
Also there is a small gym and a standard size indoor pool which I did use and it was lovely to go for a quick swim before bed.
The Hampton also includes a limited but lovely hot and cold breakfast buffet of muffins, cereals, eggs, bacon, bagels and make your own waffles. Some fruit and yogurt as well. Again, this is included in your night stay. As well, when you check out they have breakfast bags to take along with you with a muffin (Sara Lee), a fruit (apple), bottled water and a granola bar.
I have to say it was a lovely stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn by Hilton, situated at the Gateway to the City of Sudbury with warm furnishings, comfortable surroundings and meaningful extras...We love having you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Sudbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Sudbury Hotel Sudbury
- Sudbury Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Sudbury Ontario