We stayed here for 3 nights with our 2 and 5 year old kids and it was an excellent stay. The service was great, as we found it to be throughout Sudbury, and the room was all that we needed. The beds were comfortable and the shower pressure was great. No complaints.
We also used the pool and the exercise room and found both to be great.
Possibly the best thing about the hotel was the breakfast which was included with the price of the room. It was fantastic and had all kinds of hot (ie: fresh waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs etc.) and cold (ie: yogurt, cereal etc.) options that changed daily. We loved it and definitely ate our fill!!
The location is a bit removed from the centre of things but there is a mall and a few restaurants around (ie: East Side Mario's, Swiss Chalet, Pizza Hut etc.). The one challenge there is that, if you are averse to crossing the highway without a stop light (which we were due to our little ones) there is no real direct way to get to any of these places without driving which seemed awkward since they really were just across the street.
If you are visiting Sudbury and looking for a place to stay, this is a great option!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn by Hilton, situated at the Gateway to the City of Sudbury with warm furnishings, comfortable surroundings and meaningful extras...We love having you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hampton Inn Sudbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Sudbury Hotel Sudbury
- Sudbury Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Sudbury Ontario