We visited the Hampton Inn for a family March Break getaway. Very conveniently located at the south end of Sudbury on a major highway with a variety of restaurants and big box stores nearby so we didn't have to go far for anything. Science North is about 10 minutes away, Dynamic Earth about 15 minutes. The hotel was very clean and modern, breakfast was fantastic - a wide variety of breakfast foods to satisfy all tastes. Swimming pool was small and shallow, great for nervous nelly parents with young kids and it was open late (when do kids go to sleep on a vacation?). Price point was slightly higher than nearby hotels but the quality made up for it. We will be going back again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn by Hilton, situated at the Gateway to the City of Sudbury with warm furnishings, comfortable surroundings and meaningful extras...We love having you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Sudbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Sudbury Hotel Sudbury
- Sudbury Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Sudbury Ontario