Hampton Inn Sudbury
Great 4.5/5
  • Restaurant
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsshoeless joesswiss chaletbreakfast staffexcellent hotelparking lotsouth endfresh fruitmake your own wafflescomplimentary breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelgreat place to staysmall pooloff the highwayoatmealclean roomsthe breakfast areahockey tournament
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We came to Sudbury for a funeral and found the Hampton to be a great place for an extended stay (4 days) The beds are comfortable however the pillows are very soft. The room was very clean but the bathroom was a bit tiny for 4 people in the room. There was no microwave or mini fridge in the room but you could go downstairs at any time and there was fresh coffe, tea, hot chocolate available and always a large bowl of various fruits free of charge. The breakfast (free with the room) was good with a different varity of foods every day. Service was exceptiional and they do have a bereavement rate. Will definalty stay again

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I was in Sudbury for a night to write an exam the next morning. Considering I was driving in 6 hours and had a national major exam to write in the morning I didn't mind paying the extra $40 for the positive reviews for this hotel.

Don't be fooled. This hotel's rooms are noisy, dirty and outdated. The heater makes so much noise at night, and the pipes have a squealing noise when your neighbor uses the water. The pillows are flat and old while the beds squeak and must be years and years old.
I noticed many stains and even some hair in my bed when I got in. My towels were ripped and very incomfortable.

To top it off the service lady at the front desk was rude. I politely asked if I could use a corporate rate from my job and she snapped back saying 'i cant double dip because I already got a deal'. Considering I had an important exam in the coming morning I just sucked it up and made the best of the stay.

Dont make the same mistake I made. You can spend A LOT less at other hotels in the vicinity which probably definitely compare to this hotel.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Puuti
HamptonGM_10, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing feedback on your visit via TripAdvisor. We are sorry to hear you were not comfortable in your room and we will use your comments as we constantly look for ways to improve our guests' satisfaction. We apologize for the poor service you received and if you felt in any way mislead or under valued. We strive to provide the best in service and accommodations and regret this was not your impression. We hope you will give us another chance to show you the quality hotel stay you expect and deserve from us should you return to our area in the future. If we may be of any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our offices directly. I can be reached at peter.nykilchuk@hilton.com.

Hampton Inn by Hilton Sudbury

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We have been coming to sudbury since may and i will say this , I stay at Hilton properties all upand down the eastern seaboard and consider this hampton inn one of our favorite hotels anywhere !!! Great staff , Thanks Megan for all your help answering all our questions when we come to town. It is thee ONLY hotel we stay at in sudbury, Always clean ,comfortable and safe. and i think the price is right too!!! Give them a try on your next visit , No dissapointments here.

Room Tip: Located on a very busy highway , surprisingly quiet !!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank captainbrian83
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Made a reservation on line the day before arrive (Dec 30th). Requested a room on a high floor and ended up on the top floor. Can't get much higher then that!! Had the CAA rate which was very a very good rate. I couldn't get over how quiet it was inside my room with the traffic that was going by on the road.
Was told upon checking in that the pool was down for maintainance and I could go to the hotel on the other side of the parking lot if I wanted to use a pool however it was on their website that the pool was down which was no problem.
A very nice well kept and clean room as is the whole hotel. Very friendly staff and helpful staff. The breakfast was good and hot. You will not go wrong staying at this great hotel. I will be back the next time I stay in Sudbury.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
HamptonGM_10, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and is used to help us continue to improve.

We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are back in the area.

Regards,

Hampton Inn by Hilton Sudbury

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Had to go to Sudbury for a family matter.Called the Hamton Inn the day before. Was able to get a room on the 5th floor. As I have experienced over the past several years the service, room condition etc remains constant. I want a clean room whenever I traval. This is mandatory! The Hampton has never let me down. The facility itself is always clean including the room and breakfast area. This short trip was personal and not business as it normally is. I was going to book online using the carp rate. However the online booking advised me that there were no rooms available for that rate. Only the AARP rate.( American) so I called directly to the hotel and was given the reduced rate immediately! Service and the cleanliness of the facility is always number one here. Will be back in Sudbury in a couple of months and expect I wil be staying here again. One less thing to worry about is always good.

Room Tip: Higher floors away from elevators quiter
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
HamptonGM_10, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Sudbury with us and the Trip Advisor community. It was great to hear that we were able to again provide you with our clean, comfortable accommodations. The feedback we receive from our guests is always appreciated and helps us improve to deliver true Hamptonality.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay with us.