Nice clean place with comfortable beds and a nice work area.
I had no problems with the hard wired internet except the speed was about as fast as my 6 year old WI-FI network I have at my house. I did not try the WI-FI here because when there iare other business people in the house, the speed of most WI-FI networks slows down at around 6 PM or so as others start to log on.
I though the price was a little high for a Hampton Inn but except for the Homewood Suites next door, most of the reviews of the other hotels in town left something to desire so, you pay your price.
Even though the breakfast was standard Hampton Inn (All except the bake beans, a first for me to see it on breakfast buffet, black beans, pintos or refried beans, yes but Baked Beans, well I guess that is ok also.) the day they had scrambled eggs, the eggs were not over done as in most of the Hampton’s I had them in.
Yes, if I get to go to Sudbury again, I would stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn by Hilton, situated at the Gateway to the City of Sudbury with warm furnishings, comfortable surroundings and meaningful extras...We love having you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Sudbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Sudbury Hotel Sudbury
- Sudbury Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Sudbury Ontario