The Hampton Inn in Sudbury is very clean, relaxing atmosphere, comfy beds and bedding, fairly spacious rooms, nice bathrooms with granite counter tops and large vanity's, desk area, free internet, great for business travellers and for students from Laurentian U needing a break!! no fridges in the rooms or microwaves though so bring a cooler! Free breakfast though and it's a really great variety for breakfast! Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate 24/7, that was a plus for me a biz traveller and my daughter who was studying for exams! Easy location to get to as it's right on hwy 69, Regent St. as they call it in Sudbury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn by Hilton, situated at the Gateway to the City of Sudbury with warm furnishings, comfortable surroundings and meaningful extras...We love having you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Sudbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Sudbury Hotel Sudbury
- Sudbury Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Sudbury Ontario