“a pleasent surprise on a cold sunday afternoon”

Pazzo Taverna and Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 134 Restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“a pleasent surprise on a cold sunday afternoon”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

we were looking for a quick bite to eat after looking for some real estate..
and we found this restaurant.. down in the basement.. very nice ambiance.. nice basic menu... and taste was excellent.. did not have to wait for a long time.. the server, Charlotte, was very friendly and explained the different pizzas for us.. when I could not decide, she suggested I order both and take one home, lol, I did that!! and was not disappointed. we both really enjoyed our meal (and the one at home) and we specially enjoyed the semifredo dessert..mmmmmmm we will return.. (there were just 2 of us)

• Visited January 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Woodstock, Ontario Canada
“Wonderful place to relax, meet good friends and enjoy excellent food!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Pazzo`s is one of my favorite places to eat. Periodically a group of my friends and I go shopping in Stratford and it is a must to meet for lunch at Pazzo`s - the atmosphere is very welcoming and relaxing - the service is always friendly and efficient - the menu offers a good choice and the food is always good. You never feel rushed and can sit and leisurely visit with friends. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a quiet, relaxing, excellent eating experience.

• Visited November 2012
London
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We went to Pazzo's last weekend with a couple friend and really enjoyed ourselves. The quality of the food was quite good and the service was excellent. We had the steamed mussels as an appetizer and they were more than enough food and tasted excellent. My wife couldn't finish her gnocchi and my crab/halepeno pasta was a little on the dry side but very tasty. Overall, a very pleasant night out, without the kids...

• Visited January 2013
London, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We went here for lunch after recommendations from family (who live nearby). We're glad we listened to them, it was delicious.

We were in the lower level, as the top level is closed for the season. It was decorated beautifully, and had a cozy-elegant feel. It was busy, but not overwhelmingly - just a good indication that they do good business. We both had pizzas - the za za gabor and the venetian - and were each pleased with our choice. We opted to drizzle some of their chili-oil over top - highly recommend! The bread & oil they serve beforehand was simple but extremely tasty.

It was special $4 pints, and the pizzas were $11-12. I don't know if that is their normal lunch price, as their online menu shows the same pizzas listed as $15-16. For us, it was a great value for such fresh and delicious food. My only suggestion is that I would like to see more craft beer available, but at least they do have some local Stratford ale on tap.

• Visited December 2012
Southern Ontario
“Unique Italian Experience”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

There are two levels and we went downstairs. Tastefully and artfully decorated. Very nice. Kinda pricey but the food was outstanding. Strongly recommend

Visited October 2012