“Wonderful place to relax, meet good friends and enjoy excellent food!”

Pazzo Taverna and Pizzeria
Ranked #5 of 140 Restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Pazzo`s is one of my favorite places to eat. Periodically a group of my friends and I go shopping in Stratford and it is a must to meet for lunch at Pazzo`s - the atmosphere is very welcoming and relaxing - the service is always friendly and efficient - the menu offers a good choice and the food is always good. You never feel rushed and can sit and leisurely visit with friends. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a quiet, relaxing, excellent eating experience.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We went to Pazzo's last weekend with a couple friend and really enjoyed ourselves. The quality of the food was quite good and the service was excellent. We had the steamed mussels as an appetizer and they were more than enough food and tasted excellent. My wife couldn't finish her gnocchi and my crab/halepeno pasta was a little on the dry side but very tasty. Overall, a very pleasant night out, without the kids...

Reviewed December 22, 2012

We went here for lunch after recommendations from family (who live nearby). We're glad we listened to them, it was delicious.

We were in the lower level, as the top level is closed for the season. It was decorated beautifully, and had a cozy-elegant feel. It was busy, but not overwhelmingly - just a good indication that they do good business. We both had pizzas - the za za gabor and the venetian - and were each pleased with our choice. We opted to drizzle some of their chili-oil over top - highly recommend! The bread & oil they serve beforehand was simple but extremely tasty.

It was special $4 pints, and the pizzas were $11-12. I don't know if that is their normal lunch price, as their online menu shows the same pizzas listed as $15-16. For us, it was a great value for such fresh and delicious food. My only suggestion is that I would like to see more craft beer available, but at least they do have some local Stratford ale on tap.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

There are two levels and we went downstairs. Tastefully and artfully decorated. Very nice. Kinda pricey but the food was outstanding. Strongly recommend

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Restaurant (pizza downstairs) not busy as it was getting near the end of the season. Good service and good food. A very comfortable stop in the middle of Stratford. Near all attractions.