“Good food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Let Them Eat Cake - CLOSED

Let Them Eat Cake
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

We had lunch at this restaurant. The beet salad was very nice, and the chicken quesadillas were delicious.

Visited July 2014

orland park, il.
“Excellent breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

We ate breakfast there a couple of times and enjoyed it. Pastries were terrific.
See complaints about being understaffed. It seemed that they were but the service was actually pretty good. The waiter and waitress we had moved very fast and efficiently and anticipated our needs.

• Visited July 2014
Calabasas, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

I felt it was over priced and smells bad when you walk in. I would not go back. There is a lot of potential there!

Visited July 2014
Chicago
“Best Scones in Stratford”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

I go to the Stratford Festival every summer, and leaving without scones from this bake shop has become unthinkable. Don't know much about the restaurant, but the scones are biscuit-tender, freshly made, and offered in a variety of mouthwatering flavors—including blueberry-cranberry, raisin-currant, cinnamon-apple, and cheddar. With a cup of coffee, it powered half my drive home (and made me tap all my resources of self-control not to dive into the bag that I had bought to bring home for family members who couldn't attend the festival).

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Let them eat cake”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Breakfast was great, although they just had one server she was able to do a good job. The food was fast the first time I finished my breakfast I loved their hollandaise sauce it was flavorful and rich. The server was very accommodating. The place was nice it had character it makes you feel welcome.