“Delicious breakfast and lunch/good prices/friendly staff!!”
Review of Let Them Eat Cake - CLOSED

Let Them Eat Cake
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2011

A great place for Inn-type fare. It actually is the restaurant of the Inn. Great wraps, b'fasts etc.

There are newer reviews for Let Them Eat Cake

Reviewed July 25, 2011

We ate breakfast at this restaurant twice on a recent trip to Stratford. We had oatmeal pancakes (very good), an omellette (also good), eggs benedict (very good), and eggs and sausage (good).

Prices are OK, not a great value, but fair. We had good, friendly service both times and the atmosphere is what you would expect from a restaurant of this type.

I think this is a good choice, although I am sure there are other restaurants that are similar in Stratford.

1  Thank Shaky
Reviewed May 15, 2011

I wanted to check out their new location on Albert Street (the old Avoca location) so I dropped in for some lunch. The food has never been spectacular -- it's always been kinda uninspired diner food -- but I found it, this time, to be less than average. Turkey Noodle soup had dry meat and clumping noodles. The club sandwich I ordered was mediocre.

It would be hard to do worse if you randomly selected a restaurant in Stratford where we are now pretty spoiled for choice. I definitely won't be going back any time soon.

2  Thank Derek B
Reviewed September 14, 2010

Went twice. Varied and interesting menu. Good salads, fabulous desserts. Monte Cristo sandwich and sunshine salad unbeatable. Oreo cheesecake and chocolate volcano cake superb – huge servings. Good service even though they were always very busy. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed May 11, 2010

We just happened to pop in here on Mother's Day morning for a quick bite because we had an elaborate Mother's Day lunch to attend. What a treat! Try the muffins and you'll be back for more in no time. It was filled with "locals" when we dropped in and I know why. Prices were fantastic as was the service.