“Fellini's Stratford”

Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Voted Stratford's favourite Italian restaurant for last 20 years
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I live in Stratford and like to go to Fellini's for special occasions or when company comes to town. I love being able to eat fairly light with a wonderful salad that includes asparagus and goat cheese, meat optional. Then I can feel less guilty eating the bread that accompanies the meal along with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping. Or having creme brûlée or a very nice flourless chocolate cake for dessert.

When not worried about eating healthfully, Fellini's offers a nice selection of pasta dishes.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Ate here for lunch. had spaghetti with meatballs as I needed something hearty for a very cold day. Food was good and came quickly. My host (a local) remarked everything was always good. The atmosphere has many older era movie posters and there is a bar downstairs. Right in the middle of downtown area.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Pizza's and brusechta was great. A real Italian kitchen. But be careful with local wine,take your time. Atmosphere is great as well.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Stopped in for lunch. Very good, reasonably priced, good service, little slow, nicest part is banquette seats are not too close to next table. Nothing worse when banquette seating is too close.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We have been here once before and enjoyed the dinner, the price, not so much. The sevice (good) We were in town for dinner, show, B&B and home. We both ordered Chicken Oscar Bella. Was good but I was glad I had a full glass of water, chicken was dry. Ordered half liter of wine. Put some wine in both glasses and found a fly of some discription floating in the carafe. Showed the waitress and she emptied the container and returned with (new wine) with less volume than what was remaining originally. We continued on with our dinner and said nothing. Dessert for my wife ( new york cheesecake) good. My chocolate cake was delivered and appeared to be the size just larger than a breath mint. Almost $ 7.00. Our bill, just over $105.00! It is our fault for saying little, but if they want to charge those prices, people deserve more. We will not be going back anytime soon. Complacency is blinding.