“Much Ado About Pizza - Act Two”
Review of Fellini's

Fellini's
Ranked #8 of 135 Restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Voted Stratford's favourite Italian restaurant for last 20 years
Newmarket, Ontario
“Much Ado About Pizza - Act Two”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

(Act One can be found under reviews for Pazzo.) So after leaving Pazzo, we moved up the street to Fellini's and what a difference. This restaurant was equally as busy as Pazzo. There were no objections about showing up without reservations at 6:10. We were pleasantly greeted as we entered and were escorted downstairs to The Olive Pit where only two tables remained. Jenn was a stand-out server who pleasantly took our pizza order and came back with one of the best pizza dinners we have had...and with a smile. The Caesar salad was good and they have an exceptional olive/oregano bread which you must try. We recommend Fellini's. Ask for Jenn and you shouldn't have to wait around for Act Three.

Windsor, Canada
“Tasty but not cozy”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My wife and I dined here before attending the play. My minestrone had a heavy base and a good assortment of vegetables. My spinach salad was tasty and the perfect size. My wife had a wonderful salad and said that her pizza was superb. My spaghetti and meatballs were just that, a little spicy tomato sauce and three meatballs that were tasty enough. Neither of us sampled dessert. The price was reasonable and the service was fine. However, if you want quiet, intimate dining this is not the place unless you come after 7 o'clock. We had a reservation for 5:45; the place was packed and the noise level really did not let us talk.

London, Canada
“Friendly and fun”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My hubby and I visited Stratford for our anniversary. It was just a day out with lunch at Fellini's - a place we have eaten on numerous occasions. The staff was excellant today. We both had a pizza and salad lunch duo today. My husband enjoyed his - crispy crust - great toppings and a large salad. My pizza on the other hand was not quit cooked in the centre. The salad was great but I ate around the middle of the pizza. The restaurant was quit busy so the waitress didn't get back to me early enought to have it returned and cooked a little longer. Once she came over and I told her she quikly volunterred to remove it from the bill. That to me was excellant service. This will not stop us from returning - it must have been just an off day in the kitchen - we have never in the past had a problem. Thanks again the young woman serving us.

Waterloo, Canada
“Fellini's scores again”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

My husband and I have eaten at Fellini's many times. We especially like it at lunchtime. The house wines are always delicious and the soups have always been extremely flavorful.This time the soup was incredible, a golden mushroom soup with the flavor of mushrooms apparent. Then I had a pasta dish with a tomato sauce and delicious large meatballs. I've often had bland sauces at some other places but the sauce here was very tasty and I enjoyed every bite. My husband ordered the same as I and also really enjoyed it. We were too full for dessert but my son had some tiramisu and said it was also very good. Thanks Fellini's for another great meal.

Visited August 2012
Toronto, Canada
“reliable and fun”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Fellini's is reliable and fun, food was good, tasty and well cooked, and the service was good. Have been there numerous times over the years. A good old standby.