“Great Value, Great Taste!”

Boomers Gourmet Fries
Ranked #6 of 143 Restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Boomers Gourmet Fries is the spot to come for Hamburgers, French Freis, and of cours Poutine! We have many burger and poutine choices for you to choose from. We have chosen canola oil to prepare our products. Canola oil is cholesterol free and low in saturated fats. Our potatoes are fresh cut daily. Our fish portioned and lightly dipped.We prepare all of our gourmet toppings, tartar sauce, vinaigrette, coleslaw, chilis, salsa & gravy. The ingredients used in our products are purchased from local farmers and bakers in our community.If you have any comments, suggestions or don't see something you would like to let us know!
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I'm a regular at Boomer's Gourmet Fries, for three simple reasons: a) I always receive amazing customer service, always being asked how I'm doing and how my food is tasting... b) everything is made in house which is a rare find these days!... and c) great value. Truly taking into consideration the amount of time and effort they put into every dish, it's really a bargain! My last visit, I went with a friend. We each got a burger (not dressed), my friend had a black bean chili fry (black bean chili, hot sauce, sour cream, and a big wedge of lime!) and i had the classic poutine (i always add green onions and sriracha, but they know that by now :) ) and then we each got a pop.. only putting us at a little more than 25 dollars. we also both added a new topping titled "onions, eh?" on our burgers for just a little extra, which was sauteed onions with maple syrup, butter, and sriracha... the staff was very enthusiastic about it so i tried it out and it was amazing! what a creative chef! i'll never stop coming to boomer's, it's gotta be my favourite restaurant in stratford for sure!

1  Thank Lhags

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I always eat here when I visit Stratford. Great food, value & banter. Try the goat cheese poutine - it's fantastic. And Sue is awesome (and she didn't tell me to write that).

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Was in Stratford for 'Tommy' and took the opportunity to pop in to Boomers after seeing it on the Food Network, and hearing people rave about it! Wow! Who knew something as simple as dressed fries could be such a delicious meal! I had a root beer and the Goats Cheese poutine--a ball of goats cheese, drizzled in house-made basil oil, all topped with gravy! Decadent and an amazing combo of flavours!
Highly recommend you try it out!!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Bought a burger with a side of regular plain fries in a 6" by 4" takeout tray. Very overpriced at 13$ for nothing more then a few bites. Very poor experience, will never return. Excessive amounts of lettuce.

1  Thank jimmyjamesk
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I heard about this stop as a tourist - eatery and that is what it is. It was featured on one of those TV roadshows about diners and took off from there. I think it is now riding the fumes of that experience. They specialize in all kinds of french-fries (have some sandwiches too.) with a wide variety of different toppings. There are some points for creativity but, while great french fries are in the eye of the beholder, I thought they were greasy. In short - nothing special - not the food, not the atmosphere and not the employees.