“The Annex Restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Annex Room Restaurant & Inn

Annex Room Restaurant & Inn
Ranked #17 of 133 Restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: Canadian, Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Ontario
“The Annex Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

The Annex Restaurant and Cafe, found on Albert St. at Stratford Ontario is a very pleasant dining experience. We have visited for both lunch and dinner and found both service and food to be very good. For lighter fare we really enjoyed the wood fired custom made pizza and variety of delicious salads. The seafood cakes were also special. Dinner was also well prepared and tasty. We had steak and a Perth County pork tenderloin dish. A good variety of wines and draft craft beers are available. Overall, a very good experience!

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank JoLinOntario

Ontario
“Great Food Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

My girlfriend and went to the Annex for lunch I had the Mac and Cheese with lobster and she is a vegetarian and they were more then happy to makes hers meat free. Service was great and everyone was so friendly I would go back in a minute.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Flag38
Stratford, Canada
“Cozy with great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

Every time I go to the Annex is a unique experience! It is perfect to go solo, with family, friends or business!
Great service! Nice atmosphere!
Best spring rolls and shrimp pizza in town!
No question in my mind, meal options at the restaurant only gets better and better!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank KrugerPark_13
Stratford, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Ambiance - Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

I recently met 3 friends for dinner at The Annex Room and I have to say, it was the best evening out I have had in a very long time. The service was wonderful and the menu selections were varied enough that all 4 of us had no problem choosing a scrumptious dish. Overall, I found the atmosphere, food and service to be top-notch, and the price to be extremely reasonable ... I ordered an appetizer, a main dish, and split my friends (3 ways, we had a non-drinker in the group) on 2 bottles of wine - with tip, my total was only $59.00!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank RNGavin
Goodrich
“wandering around”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

We went there for a late lunch snack. Timing may have been off, server was somewhat distracted. Food was good though not extra great

Visited February 2014