“Just Amazing”

Annex Room Restaurant & Inn
Ranked #17 of 133 Restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: Canadian, Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Seaforth, Canada
“Just Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is one of the best restaurants in Stratford by far. I've gone with my family and just my dad. The food is fantastic! The staff is so friendly and caring, I feel right at home. The owner, she is one of the best people in the world! She is almost always there, she acts just like all the other staff. She waits on people and is extremely nice! If anyone thinks different of this restaurant you are either crazy or can't taste. Their hotel rooms are so comfortable that it feels like you are on vacation in a room like home. But you don't have to clean up after yourself. Everybody has to go to the Annex room! You will love it!

• Visited October 2013

Dallas, Texas
“COMFORTABLE AND DELICIOUS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

My wife and I ate at the Annex Room for both lunch and dinner during our recent one week trip to Stratford. The food was excellent. The restaurant is very comfortable and cosy. The owener is frequently there, waiting on guests and making sure everything is flowing smoothly. My wife and I both felt is was out favorite spot for lunch in Stratford. The pizzas are all fantastic. The daily soups are also all very very good. We will definitely return next season.

Visited August 2013
Oakville, Canada
“Best Steak Sandwich I have experienced!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

My wife and I had lunch at the Annex room Cafe in October, 2013. We were not attending the theatre so we arrived for lunch just after the crowd had left for the theatre.
I ordered the Tenderloin Steak Sandwich....wow, what an interesting surprise, arrived at the table, nicely presented and everything was fresh and hot. The steak was cooked perfectly (tender and medium) along with onions (still crunchy) and bell peppers on top of a very fresh bun and had a Yorkshire pudding consistency. To compliment the steak I had shoestring style chips which were also freshly served and piping hot! My wife had a chicken sandwich which she enjoyed along with a bowl of homemade soup (Pumpkin-Butternut Squash). Once again, nicely presented with very tasty ingredients.

• Visited October 2013
Stratford, Canada
“Worth the wait on a busy night.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here for lunch and dinner. During lunch it's a great little under the street place to have a pizza and a glass of wine. Dinner time on a Saturday night I would call and make a reservation. the food is amazing... Worth the wait on a busy night and service was great. Minus the young boy aged fellas that fill your water glass ( they could use some practice) but the actually service staff is very professional. We had the beef tenderloin it was paired with seasonal root vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes. Perfect!

Visited September 2013
London, ON
“Superb service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

We arrived without a reservation and the restaurant was full. They told us they should have a table in about 10 minutes. Soon two spots freed up at the bar and we had a drink while we waited. As it took a bit longer to get a table they topped up our wine and beer even though the fact that the people were in no hurry to leave was no fault of theirs. They treated us amazingly from start to finish. We each had a pizza and they were both fantastic. We can't wait to go back and try other things on the menu. As they were serving other customers we could tell all the food would be fantastic here. We saved room for a shared desert of chocolate peanut butter cheesecake which was the best we have ever had. Simply amazing. They also brought bread at the beginning and half of a whole bulb of garlic which must have had 10 cloves in it. spread on the butter it was amazing. A totally perfect experience for food and service and really great value for what you get. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited September 2013