“Pizza and more”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
The Woodlands, Texas
“Pizza and more”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed the food at the Annex. They have interesting pizza(a bit much for one person unless you have a healthy appetite). There are also a number of interesting other options. I miss their former hostess manager as the service was definitely not as good as in the past. Still we will return.

Visited July 2013

Ontario
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Our family had a wonderful dinner here. The dinner started with home made bread with roasted garlic and olive oil. Unlike some, we knew not to eat too much or we wouldn't be able to eat the pizza. (The waitress did give us the lighter option of a veggie plate, but we went for the bread.) The pizza's are 10 inches, so we ordered three different pizzas for four people -- and brought home more than one pizza. The service was excellent. I appreciated the waitress telling my 12 year daughter that the three cheese pizza came with basil, roasted garlic and sundried tomatoes (she wanted it anyway). We would come back again.

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I operate a bed and breakfast in Stratford and have excellent reports from my guests regarding the food, service and ambiance. It is a favorite of mine as well. Try the Thai Crunch Salad, wow is it delicious!

• Visited May 2013
Stratford, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely amazing”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Well what an amazing little gem right in the middle of town. It was so great... Good food... Hearts of romaine the dressing was so tasty... I read other reviews about the bread.... Wow the taste is so amazing... Had a razztini which was pleasant on a hit day... I had the chicken fettechini and my had the stuffed chicken. What impressed me so much was the team work of the staff... There all working together... Fantastic... My friend and i were amazed with the whole experience... And the cheesecake to die for... Followed my an annex coffee.... Yum... We will be back..... Thankyou

• Visited July 2013
Beverly Hills, MI
“Glad we found it”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We decided to try the Annex Room last Saturday night after checking the menu board as we walked by - we were actually headed to Foster's. Annex was a nice change of pace. We found it more than satisfactory. Delicious bread with olive oil and roasted garlic. Soup of the day was roasted red pepper and cauliflower; it was excellent and, while rich, not exceedingly so. We quite enjoyed it. We shared the Thai Crunch Salad and the Asian Mango Salmon - both excellent. We also had a recommended beer - it was so-so, should have had wine instead. We were a little disappointed in the berry desert; it was too hot - maybe a bit too long in the microwave? And rather small and uninspired. Otherwise, an entirely acceptable meal. We will return.

• Visited June 2013