“Don't believe the hype”

Ranked #21 of 142 Restaurants in Stratford
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I live in town and can tell you that Feature's is not the best breakfast place in Stratford. The atmosphere is terrible. I find it to be very outdated, unwelcoming, and grungy. On my most recent (and might I add last) visit, I could not believe so many people still vote for this place year after year. Bus boys walked right past tables with open bins filled with dirty dishes while people were trying to eat. A male server was acting immature and obnoxious while he loudly socialized with other tables. The food was okay, nothing to get excited about. Our server did not check in on us until we flagged her down for the bill. I will never go back.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Classic old style diner. Good Food and plenty of it. Great porridge or eggs any way. Great place to start your day. Buy your newspaper before you come

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Stopped in for a quick bite of breakfast and ended up have a long leisurely eggs benedict breakfast, that fuelled the entire day. Only get a half order if you want it lite or are not a heavy eater, cause a full order is reserved for us large, macho, lumberjack types (160 lb. soaking wet). Service is awesome, food is fantastic, just a great way to launch a sparkling day......oh yea, won't break the bank either

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We go to Features every year, but this time we may have ordered the wrong breakfasts. My husband had a waffle which he described as "mushy", and I had eggs which were simply not tasty. The sausages we ordered we did not like. I am hoping we just ordered the wrong things...we have always loved this place!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We always ate at Tango but now that's gone we wanted a good breakfast. Can't believe we never tried this place before. The food is great and plentiful, the service fast and friendly and the price is right. We'll definitely be back.