As You Like It Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Mercer Hotel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
$138
The Bruce Hotel(Stratford)
$230
Hotels.com
Forest Motel & Woodland Retreat(Stratford)(Great Value!)
$116
$113
Queen's Inn at Stratford(Stratford)(Great Value!)
$147
$108
Best Western Plus The Arden Park Hotel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
$132
BestWestern.com
The Parlour Inn(Stratford)(Great Value!)
$100
Annex Room Restaurant & Inn(Stratford)(Great Value!)
$152
The Swan Motel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
$96
The Stratford Hotel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
$119
Travelocity
Majer's Motel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
$75
All reviewshomemade muffinscontinental breakfastquiet locationfestival theatrelovely pool areac unitquick drivenight's sleepfree wifirooms are comfortable and cleantwo bedroom suitereception areaminute drivevisiting stratfordspent one nightmany yearswater pressure
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Thank you to Ian for a great stay on dragon boat weekend. The room was very clean, and had everything we needed such as a fridge and lots of towels. It was quiet at night. We enjoyed the free Wi-Fi. Breakfast was also free. The food was fresh and Ian was there to make sure it stayed replenished. We took a cab uptown for dinner. They allowed 6 of us in the cab and it cost 10 dollars total. It was a great value. The rooms are all named after Shakespearean characters.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank lolly n
Reviewed September 1, 2013

The "As You like it motel" was all of the above. I found the motel while doing my homework on Trip Advisor. When I first called for reservations, I had to leave a message on the motels voice mail. Within minutes, I received a call back. I thought that was a good sign. We booked our room, which was the last one available for a single stay on the Friday night of labor day weekend. On the Thursday before our stay. I called the motel to confirm our reservations and once more I got the answering machine. Again, within minutes I got a call back.
When we arrived on Friday, about 1 pm and our room was ready. We found ourselves in the Romeo room and found that the room itself was clean and tidy. The A/C worked well and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The bathroom was also very clean,the shower strong and the room came with a hair dryer for the Mrs. As for the location of the motel, I found it to be convenient as it was less than five minutes to the center of town.
While the motel was booked solid, at night we found the place to be extremely quiet. In the morning, there was a continental breakfast that included bagels, muffins, cereal, fruit, yogurt, coffee, tea, and juice. Check out was easy and the staff was pleasant to work with.
We enjoyed our stay at the "As you like it motel" and will definitely be a return customer the next time we're in Stratford.

Room Tip: Our room in the back of the motel, #8, the Romeo room, was very quiet and very close to the outdoor pool.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank davbuff
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We have been to Stratford many times but this time we brought our 11 and 14 year old sons with us and this was the perfect place to stay. We had the queen room with two singles. The single beds were in a separate room so the boys could sleep a litter leater while my husband and I got up a little earlier. For a continental breakfast, there was plenty to eat, even for the 14 year old. The wifi can be a little spotty, but that isn't why we came to Stratford so not a big deal. The room were very clean and the owners very friendly and helpful. My husband and I have stayed in B&B's on our previous trips and this was a nice alternative when bringing the boys.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank PostFam
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Booked one night, stayed two. Looks and price are deceiving,you will be very pleasantly surprised. Just the right distance from the busy downtown part of Stratford. If every Motel was as updated and comfortable as this one, we would stay in more Motels.Very warm and inviting. Appears to be full of repeat customers and there is a reason why. If your heading to the Festival you really must give this place a try.

Room Tip: For the price, stay in the large rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jenn973
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Having stayed once at this motel two years ago, and having liked it, we decided to book it again this year. The rooms have been updated and they look clean and fresh. The beds and pillows are comfy, the air conditioners work and are not the ancient loud clunky units. The shower heads are superb. We enjoyed a dip in the pool; it's a shallow pool with no deep end, which was perfect for my elderly mother who really appreciated the chance to have a swim. We've stayed in other motels where the continental breakfast was adequate but could be improved. The breakfast at this motel offers a nice variety of cereals, baked goods, fruit, and yogourt. This might not be the ideal place for a long stay at Stratford, but is quite lovely for one or two nights, and you can not beat the price!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family