This is the second time we stayed here. I am very happy with the hotel. It is really a restaurant with a total of fourteen rooms on floors 2 and 3. Warning, there is no elevator. The third floor is not for the faint of heart. The service is good, the Jacuzzi (if you get a room with one) is wonderful, the staff caring and attentive. Mercer Hall is in a great location, near shopping, the river, gardens, many restaurants and both the Avon and Tom Patterson theaters. I highly recommend this if you do not need a traditional hotel. They bill themselves as a Bed and Breakfast, but there is no annoying owner who feels it is his/her duty to entertain you. You get a credit of $10 a person per night to order anything off of the menu for breakfast. Perfect for the person who likes to decide what to eat. The restaurant (Tango's) is good and I would suggest going there for breakfast or lunch even if you are not staying at Mercer Hall Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stratford's 14 room unique boutique Inn is located in the heart of downtown. All rates include parking and wireless internet access. Dining areas include European restaurant Mercer Hall and Fellini's Italian/Mediterranean open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Mercer Hall Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercer Hall Hotel Stratford
- Mercer Hall Stratford
- Mercer Hall Inn Stratford, Ontario