A most welcome addition to the Stratford culinary scene, right there on the main drag, a menu filled with imaginative offerings, an informed wine list, helpful and knowledgable service, gloriously young and enthusiastic, a three course dinner that showed considerable, in the words of Christoper Plummer's wonderful new one man show's citation from the same mr. Plummer's brilliant turn as Cyrano in the Anthony burgess adaptation, PANACHE.
Go to this restaurant and partake in a celebration of the future of good food in a town that deserves more measure for measure. Tacky but true.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stratford's 14 room unique boutique Inn is located in the heart of downtown. All rates include parking and wireless internet access. Dining areas include European restaurant Mercer Hall and Fellini's Italian/Mediterranean open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mercer Hall Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercer Hall Hotel Stratford
- Mercer Hall Stratford
- Mercer Hall Inn Stratford, Ontario