“Rheo Thompson Chocolate”

Rheo Thompson Candies
Ranked #1 of 30 Shopping in Stratford
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Mint smoothies seem to be the most popular candy here, but the dark chocolate with bits of coffee bean in it is the best! The chocolate is made on site and I understand there really was a man named Rheo and this is not a chain. You can go to the counter and select individual candies or buy a beautifully packaged assortment. They really do a good job of creative packaging, but for myself, I am happy with the little white paper bags.
I live in Stratford and buy chocolates here on occasion, but I am not affiliated in any way with the establishment.

All reviews
"small town"
"truffle"
"high quality"

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Rheo Thompson Candies make the best chocolate candies that I am aware of. I have often purchased them for a meal with company and often purchased them as gifts. I like to eat them myself! Though not inexpensive the high quality is worth it. We like to have a server fill a box with our choices. There are made up boxes as well. The service has always been good.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Went here after going to the Festival Theater. This was a stop on a bus trip from Birmingham, MI. There were 56 of us and many bought chocolate. Upon returning we decided that we would not go back next year when we return to Stratford.

1  Thank ogemaw
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Rheo Thompson is worth the trip to Stratford. We can't visit Stratford without going to this magnificant shop. In fact we often make trips to stratford for the sole purpose of visiting Rheo Thomspon. This beautiful shop offers every chocolate you can imagine and its the most delicious chocolate I've ever experienced. The displays in the store will amaze you and the staff are as lovely as can be. The mint smoothie is to die for. Be sure to stock up when you go as I can guarentee everyone you share with will absolutely love their treats. If you're from the London area Remark sells the mint smoothies by the box or the single serving.

1  Thank Joanne T