“Beautiful Facility”
Review of Gallery Stratford

Gallery Stratford
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Needs more art work to make it worthwhile to visit. Lovely gift shop and cool kids/student/family art class facility inside. Loved the two featured artists works ... Paul Bennett and Paul Rokeby, but wanted more ... Good space available to make it something ore ...

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I'm always intrigued to see what the current exhibit will be at Gallery Stratford. I have appreciated the variety of experiences I've had there and have seen work I'd not see anywhere else. The walk from the Festival Theatre to it is lovely. The space has never been crowded allowing me to spend my time and absorb what I'm viewing.

2  Thank dduttonturner
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We like the Gallery Stratford because a Americans, we learn about the artistic ventures of Canadian Artists. This year's exhibit of Scott McKeowen theatre posters, sketchbooks, and workspace was wonderfully absorbing. The Perth/Huron exhibit of local artist has the best array of work that we have seen in the past four years.

1  Thank Bonnie R
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We went to an exhibition of scratchboard art work by Scott McKowen. It was well mounted, easy to navigate and a pleasure to look at. This gallery is well worth visiting.

1  Thank pno2ner