“Great Food, Prices, and oh that smile!”
Review of Wok On Downie - CLOSED

Wok On Downie
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2012

If you want authentic cuisine at a great price, look no further than Wok on Downie. The food is fresh, hot and fast whether you are eating in or enjoying it in your own home. Our family would recommend the Ginger or Lemon Chicken or Drunken Noodles. The warm welcome you receive from owners Yui and Brian, adds to the friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
It is a frequent choice for us. Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I have been a regular customer at "The Wok" since it's inception. The food there is fresh right out of the wok with very little wait time. It would be great to have a beer or a bloody mary with the meal but, they are not licensed. I can overlook that though because of the quality of the food. The owners have a good grasp on authentic Thai food at normal prices.. But, if you want the standard thai food there are others in the city to go to. Plus if i really want an alcoholic beverage I can just go across the street to the inn. Brian and Yui are good people. Trust me. The food wont disappoint you.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I have had the pleasure of dining at wok on downie twice so far this year and both times my girlfriend and I have left very satisfied.

The atmosphere is very comfortable, warm and ideal for a dating or family dining experience. To say the food is delicious would be an understatement, the pad thai and beef lo mein would have to be my favorites but you really cant go wrong with anything on that menu.

In short I would strongly recomend this charming restaurant to all.

1  Thank FoodFinatic