“Great Thai”

Dining options: Reservations
COLUMBUS
“Great Thai”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Mone Thai is our Thai place to eat in Stratford. The food is well seasoned and the service is great.

Visited August 2014

Winnipeg
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Just returning from a visit to Mone Thai, an unassuming, pleasant, uncomplicated experience. The food I had, chicken satay, fried egg noodles, vegetables and chicken and coconut rice was perfect, flavorful, and not overly hot. The deep fried honey bananas with ice-cream was a disappointment, but that's a good thing, shouldn't be eating that anyways. Lovely waitress who new exactly how to be present without interfering. Highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2014
Michigan
“I've had better”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I have eaten a lot of Thai food and can speak with some experience. This place is all right but not exceptional by any means. The menu is limited and I feel they can improve on the flavor and spiciness of their dishes. There is no alcohol served (their competition across the street does serve liquor) which is a shame since you can pair a good wine with some of their menu. Would I go there again? Not until I have checked out the other Thai place next visit!!!

South Bend, IN
“Very good food, service, and value”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Authentic, well prepared and served. Tasteful Asian table banners instead of table cloths, and food and selections are equal to or better than Stratford Thai. Strongly recommend.

Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our favourite restaurant in Stratford!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

It is a great feeling when you can walk into a restaurant and the staff call you by name. I cannot say enough about Mone Thai's delicious food and friendly staff. Fiana and Sheila always remember our favourites and tweak our orders based on what we like (i.e. gravy noodles with extra noodles for my hubby). In fact, once I asked if they could recreate a dish and Momma in the kitchen was able get it spot on from just a photo and description! My husband and I agree that this is our favourite restaurant in Stratford and the best Thai food in town. We'll be visiting again tonight for our wedding anniversary.

1 Thank Nancy R