“Good, but not great”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2013

One of three new Thai places in Stratford, and it the food was ok - the service was great though, very friendly and quick.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Pad thai was flavourful, portion average, good all in all, food came out at different times, which was odd, I was half done by the time 4th dish came out. I shall return that is for sure though

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Tasty, Farang-style Thai. If you like it authentic ask for it to be made "Thai spicy". They have a great lunch deal that we often order for take out. $9.95 gets you a small soup, spring roll and entree of your choice. I almost always have leftovers. They can make anything on the menu vegetarian too.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

The service was a little slow when we visited, but we weren't in a hurry. I think that part of the wait was for a good reason... The ingredients seemed very fresh. The food was nicely seasoned. My wife loved the pad woo seen, the best she ever had. I had the red curry and it was very nice. The crispy spring rolls were delicious as were the hot and sour and won ton soups. Overall a really nice dining experience. Will return.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Fantastic restaurant that we stumbled upon one weekend in Stratford and were amazed at how great the food was. Now my wife and I make a point of travelling here regularly from Waterloo on our date nights. Food is excellent, best I've had and the staff is great. Couldn't recommend it highly enough, you must visit here if you are looking for Thai food in the area.

1  Thank Tim R