“Nice place with very good food”
Review of Jesse's Deli - CLOSED

Jesse's Deli
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 7, 2013

we stopped in for lunch because the deli is conveniently located right across the street from our hotel (the Arden Park). Just wanted a light lunch, so my wife and I decided to split a sandwich and fries. Both were very good, and plenty for a light lunch.

Because it was so good we returned for breakfast the next morning (they're only open for breakfast and lunch). It too was very good. They have a lot of variety in their breakfast menu, and everything we saw served looks tasty and appealing.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

A great place for lunch and dinner.
We were staying next door at the Arden Park; this was a far better meal value.
Great smoked meat sandwiches (something between corned beef and pastrami for none Canadians).
Very friendly service.

1  Thank pkbrando
Reviewed August 19, 2013

my first review did not seem to make it on, so here it is again.
I travel through Stratford a few times a year and on my third last visit to this town I stopped in at Jesse's. The service I experienced was great and the food was over and above what i had expected. My second last trip through I took my boss with me and he was just as impressed. It is a great casual place to sit and talk but it is also a great place to take a customer, witch I did on my third visit. we had the same server the first two times who seemed to know exactly when we needed things, I believe her name was Jenn..... the third time we had a different girl but she had the same level of enthusiasm as the first server. I will be back through Stratford again and I will be stopping back in at Jesse's.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We've eaten here more than a few times and for the most part, found it to be satisfactory. I admit, there have been a few times that service wasn't that good, but if the food is decent, that's what really counts. Portion sizes are generous and since I'm not a coffee drinker, I can't comment on that particular beverage. On one occasion we specifically asked for a booth and were seated at an uncomfortable table with horribly hard chairs. Very disappointed that day! I would say that most of the staff are friendly and earn a respectable tip. We like the food and that's what keeps us going back.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Breakfast is standard (although my husband really likes the skillet breakfast); lunch is better. Whatever food is on my plate, however, I will lose my appetite if the waitress asks if I'm "still workin' away on that". Please train your staff!

2  Thank pineGermany