I have stayed here twice now and plan on returning whenever in the Ontario area. This historic hotel is plush with great style and brand new everything. The rooms are quaint and freshly remodeled, with large beds Victorian style furniture and lamps, ceramic tile bathrooms that are spacious and warm, large showers, great internet that is easy to use and has no problems.
A great place, and in the off season, or winter months, it is only 99.00 CND per night! Quite a deal for what you get.
Now the second best part of this hotel that just puts it over the top in my opinion is the fantastic Irish Pub and restaurant that is located on the first floor of the hotel. Over 10 great beers on tap including some great Irish brews like Kilkenny, Harps, Guinness, a couple of local brews and some others like Moosehead, Molson, and Bud. The food also was wonderful.
All in all, a top notch business hotel with everything you need and a lot that you don't!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Parlour Inn! Downtown. This historic property is located in the heart of the downtown and just minutes away from Stratford's business parks, Stratford festival theatres and adjacent to the University of Waterloo Stratford Campus. Fantastic dining room and Steakhouse on site. Meeting and conference rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Parlour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Parlour Historic Hotel Stratford
- Best Western Stratford
- Stratford Best Western
- The Parlour Inn Stratford, Ontario