We stayed in the Parlour Suite (rm 209) and our suite was really lovely. We had a huge whirlpool tub and a full dining room table and we really enjoyed the complementary expresso machine. The room was very clean and elegant but not overly fussy. The bedroom was separated from the rest of the suite with thick pocket doors and we found the bed comfortable. The front desk staff were friendly and quick to recommend local shops and restaurants. Thanks to them, we found the best tea shop ever (Distinctly Teas)! The staff was also very helpful and professional when we accidentally left behind an expensive MP3 player and they were great about mailing it back to us even though we live in the US. The location is second to none. You can walk to a wide variety of restaurants, cafes, and shops; not to mention the Avon Theatre is only 2 blocks away and the other theaters in Stratford only a 5 minute drive. We saw Caesar and Cleopatra with Christopher Plummer and would highly recommend this show. We had such a good time at this hotel that we plan to come back again next year. Thanks to all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Parlour Inn !Downtown. This historic property is located in the heart of the downtown and just minutes away from Stratford's business parks, Stratford festival theatres and adjacent to the University of Waterloo Stratford Campus. Fantastic dining room and gastro-pub on site. Meeting and conference rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Parlour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Parlour Historic Hotel Stratford
- Best Western Stratford
- Stratford Best Western
- The Parlour Inn Stratford, Ontario