There was still construction of the main lobby area when we arrived, but that really was not a problem at all. We stayed in room 307 and it was very nice. A small separate seating area, large bathroom with whirlpool (no counter space though), and a comfortable bed. Within easy walking distance to all theatres except for the Festival. That theatre is more of a LONG walk. While we did not eat in the restaurant it appeared very nice. All the staff was helpful and friendly. There is parking next to the Inn and that was nice as we parked our car and did not get in until time to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Parlour Inn! Downtown. This historic property is located in the heart of the downtown and just minutes away from Stratford's business parks, Stratford festival theatres and adjacent to the University of Waterloo Stratford Campus. Fantastic dining room and Steakhouse on site. Meeting and conference rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Parlour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Parlour Historic Hotel Stratford
- Best Western Stratford
- Stratford Best Western
- The Parlour Inn Stratford, Ontario