I had the pleasure of enjoying lunch at this little gem yesterday with my 84 year old Mother and my sister. We quite enjoyed our time and the unique surroundings. The cheese plate was excellent a wonderful combination off flavors. A wonderful creamy cheese was further enhanced by the hand crafted crackers, and jellies. I ordered the homemade soup of the day and the grilled cheese sandwich. Both were divine. We enjoyed wine which was served in the bottle and we were charged by the ounce a little unusual but then Monfprte is not usual in anyway. I would suggest they improve on their sign as we drove past a couple times before it was noticed by my sister. It is barely readable very faint. I had the good fortune of having the address in my GPS or we would never have found the restaurant. Our server was very friendly and attentive. I also enjoyed the rich buttery buffalo ice cream that our server sent to the table in honour of our celebration. It is quirky in a good way with very good food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Parlour Inn !Downtown. This historic property is located in the heart of the downtown and just minutes away from Stratford's business parks, Stratford festival theatres and adjacent to the University of Waterloo Stratford Campus. Fantastic dining room and gastro-pub on site. Meeting and conference rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Parlour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Parlour Historic Hotel Stratford
- Best Western Stratford
- Stratford Best Western
- The Parlour Inn Stratford, Ontario