“Date night.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband Sid & I stopped in here earlier today, try something new; and definitely enjoyed the meal. I was pleased to see their gluten free choices in the buffet; and the waitress even brought me gluten bread to enjoy, since I couldn't eat the Naan bread that was brought to our table.

2  Thank Anne C

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I tried the buffet and ordered off the menu in one weekend, both times I enjoyed my food. When I ordered off the menu I had tikka masala with garlic naan. This dish was very tasty and the food was plentiful. After trying the food two days later I went back for the buffet option with my girlfriends. The buffet had a good variety of Indian food including a separate salad bar, with 2 choices of desert, I believe. All the buffet food I tried was fresh and delicious, we had no complaints. The owner was very welcoming and friendly. The service overall was great. I will definitely be returning for buffet. I use to drive to kitchener when I wanted indian food on a budget, I'm happy Stratford now has that option.

1  Thank Ladidadi2013
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great buffet and good choices for celiac. Butter chicken and chana masala were especially good. Warm and friendly service.

1  Thank jan_tallon
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We made the mistake of not choosing the buffet option, we ordered off of the menu which clearly they could not cope with during a busy buffet dinner service. Appetizers took 45 minutes to arrive, when the main courses arrived they had forgotten one meal. The butter chicken was good but the chicken tikka masala was extremely salty. It made our tongues tingle. The service was not very attentive, we weren't even asked if we wanted a second drink even though we had been waiting as long as we had.

1  Thank Steveowen491
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is a well-priced, well-prepared sampling of Indian dishes, including many vegetarian options and other Asian offerings, even, somewhat surprisingly, hot and sour soup. Located across the street from the Avon theater, it's an excellent way to dine well and quickly before the curtain rises. The service is friendly and accommodating to diners who may not be familiar with the buffet options. The restaurant, including the washrooms, is spotlessly clean. We will be back.

1  Thank Upnorthdeborah