“Wonderful Coffee”

Ranked #22 of 138 Restaurants in Stratford
Berrien Springs, Michigan
“Wonderful Coffee”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We walked past this when we first got into town and the coffee aroma wafted through the door and we knew we must come back. The next day we stopped after hours of shopping and revived ourselves with a delicious latte and some pain au chocolat. Rich and scrumptious. The next day we came back and enjoyed a current scone. There is a nice patio for outdoor seating too.

Visited August 2013

London, Canada
“Friendly staff,good mocha..”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I had read a few reviews before I came here and dropped in for a great mocha.
According some reviews,mocha was great,but the reviewer did not remember that it was mocha latte or mocha something...

Then I decided to order choco sol mocha,but the taste was not what I expected and it's not my cup of tea. I asked the owner about it. She said that it 'd be MOCHA
. I'll try it and espresso,cappuccino the next time and then,I can tell that this place is really excellent coffee place as I think I'm a kind of coffee snob. Ha haa

I also tried a vegan croissant, but it was awfully hard and greasy.So I couldn't even bite.
Just one bite..:(

I think that I should've had a nut croissant.---a few reviewers said that croissant was sssoooo good--

I had beautiful rosetta shape in my froth,though. The staff and the owner were quite friendly and delightful. I found that the owner could do the latte art and everyone get some shapes in their cups whatever they have.

My son had hot chocolate which was so good and real one.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Jen K
Montreal
“Mega-delicious hot chocolate, groovy smalltown vibe”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Their hot chocolate was amazing. The interior is hip semi-industrial, semi-rustic. Lots of space, very high ceilings. Those who feel claustrophobic in corporate cafes jam-packed with faux-leather foam chairs will love this place. My wife enjoyed her chai latte too.

• Visited July 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“A Nice New Place to Try”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My first time stopping by was July 1 (Canada Day) - Market Place was filled with celebrating. I usually haunt another well-known coffee shop when I visit Stratford - this was a nice change. The coffee and tea were well done as were the baked goods. In fact, a baker was in the process of making biscotti while we were waiting for our beverages. The snacks we tried were quite good, and the atmosphere was inviting. I'd love to stop by next time when I can sit for a while (and not on a holiday) and read or chat. I'll agree with other reviewers that the coffee is expensive. But it was very good. I appreciated the tea selection too. This place is worth trying.

• Visited June 2013
Markham, Canada
“Latte Art”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I went to Revel Caffe when I visited Stratford. If you look at "Savour Stratford Chocolate Trail" bouchure, the picture shows a cup of latte with a very beautiful Latte Art. That's the reason I went there. The decor is comfortable and not crowed and quiet. I ordered a cup of Latte. It tasted OK. But there is no Latte Art and it looked like this.

• Visited June 2013