Birmingham Manor Bed and Breakfast
Mercer Hotel(Stratford)
Albert Square(Stratford)
The Bruce Hotel(Stratford)
View Hotel
All reviewsbiscottibalmoral roomwonderful hostswrap around porchb bphone boothother guestsbed and breakfasteach morningmeringuememorable staylook forwardprivate bathroomlooking forward to our next visitvisit stratfordlittle touchesattention to detail
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We enjoyed a fantastic weekend with Elena and Dom cooking three course breakfasts that were soooo delicious and plated like a 5 star restaurant. Both hosts were friendly and helpful with anything we asked about. The rooms were exceptionally clean and tastefully decorated; very comfortable beds too. We really enjoyed the front porch and played many card games in between exploring Stratford and going to plays. All around delightful weekend.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Don and Elena are friendly efficient hosts and it was a pleasure to stay at their B&B.
The house is about 100 years old, beautifully maintained with a warm and inviting atmosphere. The rooms are charming, and well appointed. The whole place is extremely clean and well furnished.
The breakfast is a delightful three course meal, and we were joined by three other couples all of whom were interesting and conversational.
We would recommend this establishment to anyone without any reservations. well done, Don and Elena, and thank you for making our short visit to Stratford such a memorable experience.
Lily and Richard Tucker

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Elena and DOM know how to run a B&B! Not only are the wonderful hosts who can both give you privacy or share delightful conversation, they also make a three course breakfast! Fresh fruit, edible garden flowers, home-made savory pastries, superb espresso.

The manor is meticulously clean, beautifully maintained and close enough to the theaters for an afternoon walk (plan on 30 minutes or so).

Room Tip: One room has a lovely detached bathroom. The others all have smaller private bathrooms.
Reviewed July 25, 2012

At first I was going to book a hotel room with all the amenities but the closest ones to the Avon Theatre were not available for our specific nights....THANK GOODNESS. As fate would have it I had a change of heart and booked The Birmingham B &B.
I had never stayed at a B&B before but decided to make our holiday an experience to remember. I chose The Birmingham because their website provided pictures and information that satisfied the love of gardening and history in my husband and I. I was also doubly pleased to be able to see and read about our most excellent hosts.
Now The Birmingham is a heritage building so we expected lots of wood and squeaky floors. I also expected that I could hear my neighbors in the other rooms snore but I didnt hear anything. We had the Balmoral room... Clean and well appointed with thoughtful extras like Qtips and dental floss as well as the usual hotel extras hair dryer, soaps etc. There is also a communal small fridge in the hallway so you may have complimentary sodas or water.
Well this is wonderful I thought till I had breakfast. ASTOUNDING! A 3 course gourmet breakfast, fresh fruit, yogurt, puff pastry, scones-that will leave little room for lunch. Dom and Elena prepare and have tested everything they serve to their guests to make sure everything is excellent..and it is! There are so many more praises I could sing but you'll have to experience it for yourself. You won't be disappointed.
Dom and Elena care deeply about their venture...their home/B&B and their guests and it shows.
They have set the bar very high for any future B&B's.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Our hosts, Elena & Dom, were very warm and gracious hosts. Birmingham Manor is a lovely B & B, with comfortable, well-appointed rooms. But, the creme de la creme was ELena and Dom's breakfast, which were unlike any others we had ever experienced---- three courses of made from scratch delights. Each breakfast was amazing! But, the main factor was a lovely ambiance created by our wonderful hosts, who made the entire experience truly enjoyable. We would return in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family