“Good choice - Home far away from home”
Review of Pearl Sushi

Pearl Sushi
Ranked #38 of 140 Restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Pearl Sushi Stratford Ontario makes my family feel at home during stay 2 weeks in Canada last Jan. 2013.
Especially, the staffs meet every demand we made of them and could not have been more halpful. Lunch and Dinner menu had a great selection and the food was really excellent.
I would strongly recommend Pearl Sushi Stratford Ontario if anybody drop this area.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I go to this restaurant for every lunch when I am in town. The owner is nice and kind. The food is really delicious. I have been to numerous number of sushi restaurants but by far, this place is one of the best out there. I personally recommend their Dynamite rolls and Ultimate spice salmon rolls. Try, you won't regret!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great food - great service - overall fantastic experience. Extremely friendly staff - even when busy. Food was prompt, fresh and delicious. Highly recommended for a sushi experience in Stratford

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

We've been to pearl sushi several times and have been really impressed with the quality of food. Last night we went for a special occasion and ordered the bridge of love (dynamite roll + assorted sushi and sashimi), baked salmon roll, chicken katsu and udon. Presentation was beautiful, but the taste was to die for. The baked salmon roll was outstanding and smthg I've never tried before, and the chicken katsu was full of flavour with a thin light crispy batter. Will definitely be going again.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

When I eat delicious food, I don't drink water because the good food make my mouth full of water from the salivary glands. In this restaurant I found I didn't even touch the cup of water when i finished my plate, fresh and delicious sushi.
Highly recommend to picky eaters!