“Worst pizza I've ever had”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst pizza I've ever had”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I don't know why anyone would order from here!!! This place is the worst pizza I've ever had. My car is broken and we decided to order from twice the deal with the added "free delivery" bonus. The deliver that took 1hr and 20mins to get here. When I asked for chicken on my pizza and they told me that chicken counts as 2 toppings, I thought it wow it must be good chicken (I was wrong) I think it was ground chicken sprinkled in the pizza. When it got here it was cold. (of course). They sent THREE Pepsi and ONE iced tea, when I made my order I asked what they had available and then asked for 2 iced tea and 2 root beer. If they were out then my choice would NOT have been pepsi. After everything, the pizza was awful and I had to force the 5 bites I took, unfortunately I would've rather thrown my $25 in the garbage then order from this place again.

1 Thank Hayls0324

“Too much, for cheap!”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I am a weekly customer of this pizza place. Why? Because buying this pizza is worth it. This pizza shop puts on more toppings than any other shop around for half the price. I suggest trying the Godzilla deal that provides 2XL pizzas with 3 toppings each and 2 dipping sauces for $22. With that price you can't go wrong, trust me!

3 Thank CFB83
Niagara Falls, Canada
“My fav pizza”
Reviewed May 6, 2011

Best pizza & cheap. Loads of toppings. Only downside is the slow service. Never ready for pick up & delivery is always an hour or more, on several occassions.

• Visited May 2011