“Surprising and Delicious!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
St. Catharines, Canada
“Surprising and Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2011

I've been driving by this place for a few years now and was convinced to try it by the good reviews. I was not disappointed. They have done a very nice job with the interior (minus the floor) and the food was very reasonably priced and delicious. I had pho soup to start and pad thai. Portions were very generous and I loved both. The pho soup presentation was beautiful, all of the dishes were. Give this place a try, it's worth it. We'll be going back for sure!
The stamp card is a bonus as well!

• Visited February 2011

St. Catherines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2010

The food here is amazing. There is lots to choose from and the portions are huge. I usually have their Soup or Pad Thai. They give you more added value in that they give you a card which they stamp for every $10 you spend which gives you a discount every 10th visit.
I've been coming here for 2 years and recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys Thai cuisine.

The "Pho Man"

1 Thank PhoMan
Niagara
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2009

I believe there are new owners here (or now the owners know what they're doing) and this place is great. The portions are huge and I always have leftovers for at least one big meal or 2 small meals. If you get the special for 15.00 its tons of food!
The flavours are wonderful although I will say their medium hot level is HOT. I now go with mild on everything.
The mango salad is so refreshing but if you don't like spicy, then get mild.
I try to go once a week now. Great place.

2 Thank teedles