“A must visit”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Introduced many years ago and I still love to go back for more. Great food, Great service and great price. Don't be shy give it a try but not too spicy if you can't take it.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

their lunch menu is terrific and cost friendly, large amounts of food. you choose your spice level. the seafood lunch is terrific

1  Thank dartsnfun
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Crab Rangoon! <--- best dish at the restaurant! The service is always fantastic and quick. I have never had a bad experience here!

1  Thank LoveHappyTravels
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I took my parents to Sahla Thai for my dad's birthday. The food was absolutely AMAZING...so much flavour!! And our waiter was excellent, and quite entertaining!!

The only complaint we have is about the parking...both of my parents have limited mobility and it was quite a challenge to park in the back and have to walk up a snow covered sidewalk to access the front door, which is also at an awkward angle. Definately not accessable for disabled persons.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Really enjoyed my many meals I've had here. Find the tables are a bit tight with seat distance to tables. Real good food. Could use a real clean in the bathrooms, which is always a bit worrying...