“Bad Service, but good food!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Grazi Cafe

Grazi Cafe
Ranked #228 of 429 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Canadian, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Catharines, Canada
“Bad Service, but good food!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

The service here is terrible. If I go and it's even remotely busy, I just turn around and walk out. It's not worth the frustration. However, if it's not busy I will eat here because I like that the omelet's are served with fresh fruit. The food is good, however, it is very expensive for breakfast. Please hire better servers during busy times ... your service sucks! And please turn your fans off, it's freezing in here all the time.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank lindzngreg

Canada
“Excellent Breakfast, Friendly Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Took my mother here for breakfast this morning - so glad I did! The coffee was steaming hot - I know, this should be the norm for a restaurant but sadly, I have noticed lately that coffee is often just slightly warmer than luke warm. Not today! It was piping hot the way I like it and very good coffee. The server was friendly and efficient even though she was taking care of several tables at the same time. The breakfast menu has a huge selection of mouth-watering items to choose from. I had cinnamon french toast with a side of bacon, my Mom had a spinach and feta omelette which came with a side of toast, homefries and huge portion of fresh fruit salad. The food was great, the presentation very nice, and the price was quite reasonable. I will be back for more!

• Visited March 2013
st.catharines
“our favourite place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

my boyfriend and I go to grazi almost every week on sundays and we LOVE it. Its become a tradition for us , the food is always good and the service is always fast and friendly , we never run out of coffee while we are there. Sometimes we have to wait for a table but its worth it. Its something we always look forward to .

• Visited February 2013
St. Catharines, Canada
“The Best in St. Catharines”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

The best breakfast in St. Catharines - lots to choose from, delicious crepes and most breakfasts are served with lots of fresh fruit. The home fries are sooooo good. Friendly service, great atmosphere. Don't miss this one!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank lovingourlife
Dunnville, Canada
“Great Brunch place- Super Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Love the food, always willing to make a change without any fuss. Egg white omelets No problem. Fruit portions could be more generous. Coffee is terrific. Only negative thing... chairs are too hard and uncomfortable. Clean and tidy, busy too.

Visited August 2012