“Good food at a good price”
Review of Frado's Dining Lounge - CLOSED

Frado's Dining Lounge
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I had my reservations about Frado's when I pulled into the parking lot. It certainly doesn't exude the most welcoming atmosphere, but the food was absolutely delicious and very reasonably priced. The service was good and we didn't wait long at all for our food. I'm sure the view of the canal during the day or earlier in the evening is better, but it was too late at night to really appreciate it. The decor could use an upgrade, but, still, I'd go back for the food alone. It's like a little hidden gem (gem might be a bit of an overstatement) that people don't know about and I like that!

2  Thank hotwheelz7
There are newer reviews for Frado's Dining Lounge

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Good Italian food, great view of the Welland Canal and ships that pass by. Very reasonable prices.

1  Thank Claudette C
Reviewed December 8, 2007

I love Frado's! The food is always fresh, the price is decent, and unique scenery over the canal. I've never had a bad meal there!

1  Thank Matt S