“Typical”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Typical”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Last night was my first dining experience here...and I have to say I was really overly impressed...there was nothing really wrong with our meal or service however it was average and I didnt really leave with that WOW experience...would I go back probably not....I guess it just wasnt my thing....

• Visited July 2012

St Catharines
“fun and good food”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

make a reservation for a booth. Ask for Tracy as a waitress. Good food at a good price. Lots happening. Good to even eat at the bar if busy.

• Visited April 2012
Ontario, Canada
“Not amazing for the first time since 2003!”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

My spouse and I have been going to The Office since 2003 and we love it. It is our "go to" place - we have brought countless friends here and have had many birthday dinners here. Last night we decided to go for dinner at the last minute. They are so popular now we were worried they wouldn't have a table for us without a reservation. Thankfully they were able to accomodate us at a table that would be free for an hour. A bit rushed but we were happy to be able to stay and eat there.

The menu had recently been changed a little bit and the prices were also raised slightly but thankfully our favorites were still on there! I am slightly worried after receiving our meal that the chef has also changed and not for the better. We had two major complaints - the wonton nachos were delicious but about half the size of the usual portion! It was barely shareable for two people and was not worth the price anymore! I often get beef tenderloin as my entree becasue I can always expect small pieces of beef that are of a high quality. Last night the quality of my beef was poor. It was chewy, slightly fatty and a big disappointment. I ordered it cooked medium and it came medium rare. I would have had it refired but we were on a time crunch to vacate the table before the next reservation came. Also, it is very annoying when meat has to be sent back and then you are not eating at the same time as everyone else at the table.

The server we had was very good by the way - very attentive and friendly. She refilled our water several times whereas in the past we have had to ask the waitress for a refill.

Of course we will go back to the Office - we love it there! However, I am worried that becasue they are sooo popular now they will continue to raise the prices while sacrificing quality.

• Visited February 2012
Mississauga, Canada
“Excellent, turned our awful night into a great one!”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

We had a bad experience with the Ramada hotel in Niagara Falls where we were supposed to get dinner vouchers (in another review) but long story short it didn't work out and we wanted to find a good place to eat.

And we did.

All you have to do is read all the other positive reviews of this restaurant, we agree to all of them, the restaurant is trendy, fancy but casual, and most important it had excellent food and some pretty original dishes. We recommend this to everyone we knew in the area as the go to spot for appetizers and lounge experience.

• Visited January 2012
“Somewhere between classy and casual”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

I originally started going here because of a dart league I played on used to play here, I remembered the food being quite good. No longer is there darts here and the food is still great! It is a nice casual amotsphere and the food is unique and a bit classy. The service has always been great over the dozen or so times I have been here and I have never had a complaint to metion. An A+ from me on quality - value - service.
Cheers!